How to Take Continuous Shots With Galaxy S3
Taking Continuous Shots With Galaxy S3 is possible when you turn on and enable Burst Shot. This Galaxy S3 camera feature lets you take up to 20 ...Continue
The very first thing you may notice after turning on the Galaxy Note 3, is the Personal Message on the lock screen. To disable, or edit personal message on Galaxy Note 3, do as follows:
1. Go to Settings > Device menu
2. Under Personalization settings, open Lock Screen.
3. Regardless of your screen security method, tap Personal Message.
4. To disable Personal Message, slide the toggle button to turn it off
5. Tap Edit Personal Message and change the Message, Font, Color, Background color, and the show/hide Time & Date