Get your terminology right. They are called Home touch buttons, not front. This caused an irrelevant search result and your article is useless to me.
Since LG G2 uses touches buttons in the front panel, you can change the order and combinations of these buttons. To change touch buttons functions on LG G2, do as follows:
1. Open Settings application
2. Select Display tab (or Swipe right to open display tab)
3. Open Front Touch Buttons.
4. Now you have 6 button combinations available, and you can choose between them (Other than the regular Android buttons, which are Home, Menu, and Back buttons, you can also have Launch QuickMemo and Pull Notification Panel Down buttons)
4. Under Background settings, you can change the Theme and enable/disable Transparent background on front touch buttons
Lean More LG G2 Tips and Tricks