HTC Boombass is a tiny speaker (actually it's a sub woofer) which boosts the quality of music experience on select HTC devices. To connect HTC Boombass to an HTC compatible device, do as follows:
1. First make sure your device is compatible with HTC Boombass. (At the moment compatible devices are: One M8, One M7, One E8, One Remix, One Max, One Mini, and Desire 612)
2. Turn on your HTC Boombass
3. Now, on your device go to Settings > Bluetooth and turn it on
4. Tap the Scan for Devices option and wait for the HTC Boom Bass to appear in the list
5. Simple tap the HTC Boom Bass and wait for the connection to be established
6. Now both devices are connected and start enjoying the pure sound thanks to the collaboration of Boomsound and Boombass.