Assuming you are using the default HTC Sense keyboard on HTC 10, the keyboard vibration is enabled by default (the phone vibrates slightly as you touch the letters on the keyboard). To disable keypress vibration on HTC 10, do as follows:
1. Open the Settings app on your HTC 10
2. Scroll down to the Phone settings and touch to open the Language & Keyboard settings
3. Under the available Keyboard & Input Methods, touch the TouchPal - HTC Sesne Version option to open the keyboard's settings
4. Now tap to open the General Settings.
5. Tap the Keypress Vibration option
6. Make sure to unmark the System Default option and then use the slide to set the Keypress Vibration to OFF.