Most of the music players on Android don't come with a default music tag ID editor. But on the Xperia devices, you can edit music tag using the Music app (Walkman application).
Do as follows, to edit music tag on Xperia Z3 and other Sony Xperia devices:
1. Open the Music application (used to be called the Walkman app)
2. Start playing the song, you want to edit the tag ID
3. On the Playing Now screen, tap the 3dot icon on the top right, followed by the Edit music info option
4. Now you can either manually edit the song's information, or automatically download the information. (Available tags to edit are: Title, Artist, Album, Year and Song number)
5. Once done, tap the Save button