How to Stop LG Smart Cleaning from Uninstalling Apps on LG G5
The Smart Cleaning on LG G5 tries to delete your idle apps as well as unused files and apps' cache to manage your storage. To stop LG Smart Cleaning ...Continue
When you first turn on the Galaxy S5 you will face so many widgets and applications as well as a complete mess settings. You can enable / disable Easy Mode on Galaxy S5 in order to get a simple and easy to use interface with just the needed applications, widgets and system settings.
Do as follows to Enable Easy Mode on Galaxy S5:
1. Open Settings application
2. Use the Search box and look for: Easy Mode (It can also be found under Settings > Device > Personalization > Easy Mode)
3. Select the "Easy Mode" option and tap Done.
Do as follows to Disable Easy Mode on Galaxy S5:
1. Drag down the status bar and tap the Settings icon on the top
2. Find the Easy Mode icon and tap it
3. Select the "Standard Mode" option and tap Done