There is a legal way on Android (No Root required) to fake your location and set a wrong GPS location as "My Location". To hide your current location and set a fake location on Android devices, do as follows:
1. Make sure the Developer Options is already turned on (Otherwise, you need to go to Settings > About Device, find the Build Number option and tap on it repeatedly to become a developer (On some devices you need to follow this path: Settings > About > Software Information > More > Build Number)
2. Go to Settings and open the Developer Options menu
3. Under the Debugging options, make sure the Allow mock locations is marked
4. Now, download and install the Fake GPS location from the Google Play
5. Open the app and wait for the Map to be loaded.
6. Move the pointer to wherever you want as your Fake GPS location and then tap the Set location button
7. Now, you are all set and ready to fake your location