There are so many apps for weather radar on Android which some of them provide professional weather radar information and some of them just provide essential data suitable for regular users who are not too serious about it.
If you are from the latter group, do as follows get Weather Radar on Android devices:
1. Download and install the Weather 360 application from the Play Store
2. Open the application and do the initial setup
3. Now tap the 3-line button on the top left (or simply swipe from the left) and tap the Radar option
4. By default, the map for your current location is shown (If the Location Services option is disabled, then the map for your default location will appear)
5. Now to get the weather radar data, tap the plus icon and as you can see you have the option to track these weather data info: Clouds, Temperature, Precipitation, Wind and Sea level pressure.