The default launcher on LG G5 doesn't come with an app drawer and everything is on the home screen. To hide apps on LG G5 and show hidden apps, if needed, do as follows:
1. Open the Settings app on your LG G5 (simply drag down the notification bar and hit the Settings icon)
2. Go to the Display tab and under the Home & Lock settings, touch to open the Home Screen settings
3. Scroll down to the Lauyout settings and tap the Hide Apps option
4. Now all you apps are shown and you just need to select the app to hide by tapping to mark them.
5. When you are done, hit the Apply button and your selected apps will be hidden
Note that, to show hidden apps on LG G5, you just need to unmark/unselect these apps