Live Wallpapers are not used due to their battery draining issues. But if you are tired of normal wallpapers and want to set and add a live wallpaper on HTC 10 to home screen, do as follows:
1. Open the Settings app
2. Go to the Personalize settings, which can be found under the Personal settings
3. Under the Home Screen settings, touch the Change Wallpaper option
4. Select the Live Wallpapers option
5. And now from the list of available live wallpapers, touch the one you want to be used as your wallpaper
6. Hit the APPLY button and you are all done and set.