If you have already create your secure VPN connection on your Android device, you may want to make a VPN shortcut on the home screen. to add VPN shortcut on Android, do as follows:
1. Go to the home screen and Tap an empty area to open the home screen's settings
2. Tap the Widget icon to open the list of available widgets
** Note that, based on the device and launcher you use, you may follow other steps to add widgets to the home screen. For example you may go to your App Drawer and then select the Widgets tab, or on HTC devices you may have to select the Shortcuts other than the Widgets.
3. Scroll down to Settings Shortcut, and add the widget to the home screen (drag and drop it)
4. Now a list should be opened, asking you which settings you want to have quick access to
5. Tap the VPN option and you are done
6. To access your already created VPN connections, simply tap the VPN widget from the home screen