The default blocking text message feature on the Galaxy S7 (Edge) lets you create a black list (a number, contact to specific phrases) and block messages received from these numbers or contacts or include a speicifc content. Well, to block text messages on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge, do as follows:
1. Open the Messages application
2. Touch the More button on the top right and then open the messages Settings.
3. Scroll down to the Block Messages and tap to open it
4. To send a specific number (contact) to the message's black list, touch the Block List option and then either add a number, find a contact or select a message from your Inbox.
5. Tap the Add icon and do this until you have completed your list of persons who you are not willing to receive any text messages from.
6. If you are worried about receiving a message with a specific text included, tap the Block Phrases and add the phrase to the black list
7. To view the blocked messages go to the Blocked Messages option.