If you enable Safe Mode in Galaxy S7 the entire 3rd party apps will be disabled and you can easily uninstall them. To boot in safe mode on Galaxy S7 (edge), do as follows:
1. Press and hold the Power button to open the power menu
2. Now press and hold the Power Off button
3. You are asked whether you want to Reboot to Safe Mode in Galaxy S7 or not?
4. Hit the OK button and wait for your Galaxy S7 reboot and boot in to the Safe Mode.
Note that, if you are in the Safe Mode, the Safe Mode text must be visible on the bottom left side of the screen
If the mentioned instruction doesn't work for you, do as follows to turn on Safe Mode on Galaxy S7 (Edge):
1. Turn off your device completely
2. Press and Hold the Power key and wait for the Samsung logo to appear on the screen
3. Release the Power key as soon as you see the Samsung logo, and immediately press and hold the Volume Down key.
4. Keep holding the Volume Down key until your Galaxy S7 is successfully rebooted to Safe Mode and the Safe Mode text is visible on the very bottom left of the screen.
To exit and turn off Safe Mode on Galaxy S7 (Edge) do as follows:
1. Press and hold the Power button to open the Power menu
2. Hit the Restart button and wait for your device to reboot to Normal Mode.
Note that, when you are in the Safe Mode, all your 3rd party apps are disabled and it's a good time to uninstall the harmful or useless app from the Settings >> Applications menu.