How to Change USB Network Setting on HTC One
USB Network Setting on HTC One can be changed to: Smart network sharing, USB tethering, Internet pass-through. You can choose one of the mentioned ...Continue
The edge screen on Galaxy S7 Edge can be accessed by swiping the right edge of the screen by default. But to change the position of edge screen on Galaxy S7 Edge from right to left (or left to right) you are going to need to do as follows:
1. Open the Settings app on your GS7e
2. Under the Device settings, go to the Edge Screen settings
3. Tap to open the Edge Panels settings
4. Now tap the Edge Panel Handle Settings on the bottom of the screen
5. To change the edge screen position on the Galaxy S7 Edge, tap the Position option and choose between Right Side or Left Side.
Note that, you can also change the Edge Screen Size and Edge Screen Transparency from this menu.