LG 360 CAM is a friend of G5 which shoots 360-degree photos and videos. The setup and pairing the 360 CAM with G5 is really easy, thanks to the LG Friends Manager app. To connect LG G360 CAM with LG G5, do as follows:
1. Turn on the 360 CAM using the power button on the right edge
2. Open the LG Friends Manager app on your LG G5 (The app's icon is a cat wearing a sun glasses with a green background)
3. If it is your first time using the app, hit the Start button
4. Under the list of Available Devices, tap on the 360 CAM option and then hit the Download button to start downloading the 360 CAM Manager app
5. Confirm the Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Notice, and then allow the apps to access your location
6. Now, wait for the 360 CAM to get prepared
7. Your LG 360 CAM is now connected and paired with your LG G5 device.