You can move multiple apps to a folder to manage and organize installed apps. To create folder on HTC One, an add application to it, or remove apps from it, do as follows:
1. Open App list and set the Sorting to Custom (Swipe down and choose Custom, or see: How to Sort Apps on HTC One)
2. Drag and Drop an App icon to the other App. (It creates a folder, containing both apps)
3. Tap the folder to see the apps inside
4. The default name for a created folder is "Unnamed Folder". Tap it to rename the folder
5. To delete an app from a folder, tap the folder to open it, and then drag and drop the app out of folder
I cannot remove an app from a folder. I mysteriously created an app folder with "TWITTER" and "GALLERY". When I tap the folder to open it, and then drag and drop the app out of the folder, it only allows me to move the app to one of the home pages and not back on the app/widget screen. I would like there to be no folder and have the two separate.
@PeterBastress Its easy.
1. Menu --> Rearrange apps
2. Click the folder
3. Drag one of the app outside.