The Game Launcher and Game Tools in S7 and S7 Edge provide some cool features for playing games, including the option to disable alerts during games, so no notification will bother you while playing. To turn on the No alerts during game feature on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge, do as follows:
1. Make sure the Game Tools is turned On. (Settings > Advanced Features > Games > Game Tools)
2. Go to the home screen and from the Game Launcher folder, open the Game you want to play.
3. Now look at the bottom left of the screen to find a small red dot and tap on it.
4. Tap the Red Dot button and the Game Tools are opened. The first item is No alerts during game.
5. Make sure to toggle it on, so no alert will disturb you.