When you sync the contacts of an account, the entire contacts will be shown (phone numbers or emails). To display only contacts with phone numbers on LG G5, do as follows:
1. Open the Contacts app on your G5
2. Touch the 3-dot icon on the top right of the screen, and then head to the Contacts Settings option
3. Touch to open the Display Options settings
4. Now, make sure the "Show contacts with phone numbers only" option is toggled ON.
5. From now on, the contacts with a phone number will be shown in your phone book.