Enabling Quick Glance on Note 3 lets you see your status information by waving your hand, when the screen is off. It shows you Time & Date, Missed Calls, Notification Icons, Unread Messages, Battery Power, and Current music info.
To enable (disable) and customize Quick Glance on Note 3, do as follows:
1. Open Settings and go to Controls
2. Under Motion Control, make sure Air Gesture is enabled, and then tap on Air Gesture
3. Tap on Quick Glance and use the sliding button on the top right to enable (or disable) it
4. To customize the information you want to see, you can check or uncheck the following information: Notification icons, Missed calls, Unread messages, Battery power and Current music info (Time & Date are always shown)
5. To use Quick Glance feature, put your device on a flat surface facing upwards, and when the screen is off, move you hand above the sensor Locate on the top right