How to Change Icon of Applications on G2
There is a default feature on LG G2, which lets you change the icon of applications on the Home Screen, as well as their icon size. To To change, ...Continue
The download booster feature on Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge, lets you download big files using both a wireless connection and your mobile data (3G, LTE). To enable download booster on Galaxy S7 (Edge), do as follows:
1. Open the Settings app from the app drawer
2. Under the wireless and connection settings, go to the More Connection Settings (More)
3. Now, tap to open the Download Booster settings
4. Simply used the slider button on the top to toggle on and enable Download Booster on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge
5. Now, both your Wi-Fi and LTE connections are enabled to download large files simultaneously and of course faster.