Audio type is set to Stereo on LG G5 and if you have some hearing problems, you can easily switch audio from Stereo to Mono and change the sound balance from left to right. To enable Mono Audio on LG G5, do as follows:
1. Open the Settings application (pull down the status bar and touch the Gear icon on the top)
2. On the list view, scroll to the System settings and touch to open the Accessibility settings (on the Tab view, go to the General tab, and open the Accessibility settings from there)
3. Under the Type settings, touch to open the Hearing settings
4. Now touch the Audio Type option and select the Mono (By default, Stereo is selected)
5. You can also use the Sound Balance slider to change the balance from Left to Right.