Google finally released the "Find My Phone" feature via the Android device manager. To be able to find the location of your Android device, lock or erase it, you must provide remote factory reset permission first and turn on access location too.
Follow these steps to learn how to find lost Android phone with Android device manager:
1. First make sure Location and Google Search is enabled under "Location Services" menu (Settings >> Location >> turn on access location)
2. Open Google Settings from App drawer and tap Android Device Manager
3. Check "Remotely locate this device" to be able to see the location of your device on Android Device Manager
4. Check "Allow Remote Factory Reset" to be able to lock or erase your phone, remotly
5. Now, open Android Device Manager on your PC
6. Wait to find the location of your device
7. Click Ring, so your device will ring at full volume for 5 minutes. Press the power button to stop the ringing.
8. Click Erase Device to start deleting the content of your device remotely