QR Codes are a simple way to share your website, phone number, email and more. To create and generate QR Codes on Android and share them, do as follows:
1. Download and install the Barcode Generator from the Google Play Store
2. Open the application and tap the Add button to start creating a new barcode
3. Select the QR Code as the code type (Some of available types are: QR Code, DataMatrix, and Codabar)
4. Specify the background type: White or Transparent.
5. Now type the code content, and after that tap the Generate option at the bottom
6. Your QR Code is generated and you have the option to Save or Share the created QR Code