Thanks to the content lock feature, you can lock and hide photos in gallery on LG G5 and protect them using a password, pattern, or a fingerprint. To hide photos in Gallery on LG G5, you first need to enable the content lock and then lock photos in the gallery. So, let's get started:
1. Open the Settings app and go to the General tab
2. Under the Privacy settings, touch to open the Fingerprint & Security settings
3. Open the Content Lock settings, under the General settings
4. Specify how you would like to protect your photos in the gallery: Password or Patter? (Note that, this password or pattern, can be different from the lock screen pattern or password)
5. Draw you pattern or enter a password, then provide a new backup PIN, and specify the Google account you want to use as the backup plan.
6. Toggle on the Fingerprints option, if you want to use your already registered fingerprint(s) to unlock your hidden picture
7. Now, open the Gallery app and open the Folder you want to hide the pictures in it
8. Hit the 3-dot button on the top right, followed by the More, and select the Lock option
9. Mark the photos you want to hide and lock in the gallery and hit the Lock button
10. You are all done and your private photos have been locked and hidden from others
11. To view and access your hidden and locked photos, touch the 3-dot icon and select the SHOW LOCKED FILES option. As mentioned before, you need to either use your fingerprint to provide the predefined pattern or password to view the locked photos.