Samsung brings the Whitepages database to the Galaxy S7 (Edge), so you may identify unknown numbers on Galaxy S7, if they are not saved in to your phone book. When you are receiving an incoming call, the caller ID shows the information of the caller by looking the number in the Whitepages database, if exists. To enable the "Identify Unsaved Numbers" on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge, do as follows:
1. Open the Phone application on your GS7 or GS7e
2. Tap the More button on the top right of the screen and go to the Settings.
3. Scroll down to the Call Settings and touch to open the Identify Unsaved Numbers settings
4. Now, make sure to toggle it on, so your device will show the caller's name (if available) on the screen.
5. If you want to be added to the database, toggle on the Share name and number button