Easily save a copy of your contacts stored in your Microsoft Outlook account, and import them to your Android phone/tablet. Since contacts are not synced, you need to do the following method every time, to import new Outlook contacts to your Android device.
On a PC or Laptop, do as follows:
1. Open Microsoft Outlook
2. Click File, then Open and finally click Import.
3. Choose Export to a File as the action to perform, and click Next
4. Choose Comma Separated Values (Windows) as the export file type, and click Next
5. Select the Contact folder to export from, and click Next
6. Choose a location for the CSV file to be saved and click Finish
7. Now, on a desktop browser, head to Gmail.com and login with the Google account associated with your Android device
8. On the top left of the page, click Gmail icon, and select Contacts.
9. Click More and then select Import
10. Click Choose File and import the already saved CSV File.
11. Now on your Android device, go to Settings.
12. Open Accounts (On some devices it is located on the main settings, on some you have to go to General tab)
13. Tap the Gamil account, you have already imported Outlook contacts to
14. Make sure Sync Contacts is enabled and let the Sync process start by tapping the 3dot icon (or menu button) and tapping Sync Now option
15. You have successfully imported Outlook contacts to Android devices