If you have installed many apps on your Galaxy S7, one way to free up some memory is to transfer apps to the SD Card. To move apps to SD Card on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge and rung them from the external storage, do as follows:
1. Open the Settings app on your Galaxy device
2. Scroll down to the Phone settings and then tap to open the Applications settings
3. Now go to the Application Manager to see the list of all your installed apps (as well as the default apps)
4. Find the app you want to move to SD Card, and tap to open it
5. Tap the Storage option, and then hit the Change button to change the used storage.
6. From the Change Storage Location pop-up menu, select the SD Card and then tap on the Move to transfer app's data to the external storage.
Note1: Not every Android apps support the option to move apps from internal storage to SD Card.
Note2: If you remove the SD card, the transferred apps won't function and to get them to work, you have to transfer them back to the internal storage, before removing the memory card.