The Game Launcher feature on Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge provides some cool features for those who love playing games on their mobile phone, including the option to record screen on Galaxy S7 while playing a game. To video capture the game's screen on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge, do as follows:
1. Open the Settings app
2. Go to the Advanced Features and then hit the Games settings
3. Find the Game Tools option and make sure it is toggled ON
4. Go to the home screen, open the Game Launcher folder and launch the game you want to record the screen
Note that, if your game is not listed in this folder, you need to manually add it to the list.
5. Now tap the small red floating icon on the game's screen to open the Game Tools.
6. To record screen on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge while playing a game, simply press the Record button and the recording will start immediately.
7. Tap the Red button again to stop recording.