The memory card slot is back to Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge, and you can freely take as many pictures as you want and save it on this expandable storage. To save camera photos to SD Card on Galaxy S7 (Edge) and set the camera to save the taken shots in to the memory SD card, do as follows:
1. Make sure you have correctly inserted the SD Card to your GS7(e)
2. Open the Camera app on your device
3. If it is your first time running the camera app, while the expandable storage is inserted, you should see a popup message, asking you whether to change the default storage location from Internal Memory to External Memory.
4. Simply hit the OK button and from now on, single shots will be saved to the card. (Note that, burst shots will still be saved in the internal storage)
5. To change the storage location, you can also tap the Gear icon on the top left side of the camera app to open the camera's settings, scroll down to the Storage Location option, tap on it, and select between Device or SD Card options.