You can see Facebook news feed in lock screen on Android Samsung Galaxy devices like S3, S2, Note by doing as follows. Note that you need to install the app and then log in to your account to be able to see Facebook news feeds on your Galaxy lock screen.
1. Open "Settings" app and then "Lock Screen"
2. Change lock screen method to "Swipe" (If set otherwise)
3. Tap "Lock Screen Options"
4. Tap "Information Ticker" (Enable it, if is not)
5. Content Type must be changed to Facebook
6. Sliding speed can be changed to: Slow, or Normal, or Fast
7. Tap "Auto Refresh" to change the update interval from every 30 minutes to every 4 minutes (choosing "None" means you want to update News feeds manually)
See Also: How to See Latest News on Lock Screen in Galaxy S3
How to See Stock Price on Lock Screen in Galaxy S3