The notification reminder on Galaxy S7 (Edge), reminds you of any unread notifications from specific apps repeatedly and at given intervals by alerts or vibrations. To setup notification reminder on Galaxy S7 for a specific app, do as follows:
1. Open the Settings app on your Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge
2. Go to the Accessibility settings
3. Scroll down to the More Settings and tap the Notification Reminder option
4. First, make sure the toggle button is ON
5. Then you need to change the notification settings, which are Vibration status and reminder interval
6. And finally, toggle On the app(s) you want to enable the Notification Reminder feature.
** For example, if you toggle on the WhatsApp, you'll be notified of any WhatsApp unread message repeatedly and at the defined interval.