How to Enable Android Mobile Data
To activate and adjust mobile networks on Android phones and tablets, go to Settings > Wireless and Networks > Mobile Networks. Note that on ...Continue
Since Google Added WiFi hotspot supports to Android devices, you can setup a WiFi hotspot networks and other devices use your internet connection. On Nexus4 you can easily setup or customize WiFi hotspot by doing as follows:
1. Open "Settings"
2. Tap "More" for more "Wireless & Networks" settings
3. Tap "Tethering & Portable hotspot"
4. Select "set up Wi-Fi hotspot"
5. Type "Network SSID", Security Type", and "Password"
6. Hit "Save" to complete setup
7. Mark "Portable Wi-Fi hotspot" to allow other devices connect to you via WiFi