On Samsung Galaxy device, you can see hidden apps and you don't need to remove them from hidden list to see them. To show hidden apps on Galaxy Note 8 do as follows:
1. Open App drawer (app list)
2. First let's review, how to hide an app. (If you already now, jump to step 6)
3. Tap "Menu Button" and then select "Hide Applications"
4. Mark the apps to add to the hidden apps list
5. Tap "Done"
6. Now, to see hidden applications, tap Menu Button
7. Select "Show Hidden Applications" and now you enter to the hidden apps list
8. Marking each apps, change their status from hidden to visible