Actually, with an
android assistant tool, you can simply backup or sync data from your phone to pc, and many other data all can be saved, like text messages, photos, music, videos.
After adding your Google account to your LG G5, you get to sync data between your account and phone, including the contacts. To sync contacts on LG G5 with Google account, do as follows:
1. Open the Settings application on your G5
2. On the list view, scroll down to the Personal settings, and touch to open the Account & Sync settings. (On the Tab view, you need to go to the General tab)
3. Now, under the Accounts, tap to open the Google account
4. Under the Data & Sync options, touch the Contacts option
5. Wait until your contacts are synced