There is a cool default feature on the HTC One M8 which lets you uninstall more than one app at once. So, you don't need to install 3rd party apps designed to bulk uninstall applications.
To uninstall multiple application on HTC One M8 at once, do as follows:
1. Open the Settings application
2. Under Phone settings, go to the Storage.
3. Now, under the Phone Storage, tap the "Make More Space" option
4. Wait for the calculations to finish, and then go to the Apps.
5. Now you just need to select the applications you'd like to uninstall and simple press the Uninstall button to start the Batch uninstall process.