Android 6.0 Marshmallow supports the fingerprint reader by default, and you can easily authenticate and authorize purchases using your finger. To use fingerprint for Google Play Purchases (for example, buy paid apps), do as follows:
1. Open the Play Store on your Android device (which of curse has a fingerprint sensor)
2. Tap the 3-small-line icon on the top left of the screen
3. On the opened list, scroll down to the Settings and open it
4. Now, scroll down to the User Controls settings, and tap the Fingerprint Authentication option
5. You are asked to type your Google password (the one associated with your device). Provide your password and hit the OK button
6. And you are all set. From now on, to confirm and authorize a purchase from the Play Store, you just need to touch the fingerprint sensor.