The Google Reverse Image Search feature, lets you find similar photos to the photo you've selected and brings more details about that image. To use Google Reverse Image Search on Android, do as follows:
1. Open the Chrome browser on your Android device and head to the Google Image page
2. Tap the 3dot icon on the top right of the screen, and make sure to mark the Request Desktop Site option
3. Now the web version of Google Image will load on your Android device
4. Tap the Camera icon in the search box and next to the Microphone and Search icons
5. There you have 2 options to Search by Image using the Google Reverse Image Tool; either Paste Image URL or Upload an Image.
6. If you choose the Upload option, tap the Choose File button, browse through your files, select your Image and hit the Search button
Note that, if you are already viewing a picture in the internet and want to know more about it and find similar photos, simply press and hold your finger on the image, and then tap the Search Google for this image option.