Taking slow motion videos on Galaxy Note 4 is one of the coolest features you can find in this Samsung's phablet. Learn how to record slow motion on Note 4:
1. Open the Camera application on your Note4
2. Tap the gear icon on the top left to open the Settings.
3. You may need to tap the 3dot icon to see the full available options and settings
4. Tap the Recording mode icon
5. Select the "Slow motion" option and then specify how slow you;d like to record (half the speed, x1/4, or x1/8)
6. Now start shooting slow motion on Galaxy Note4