How to Find Total Call Duration on Galaxy S3
The default feature of Galaxy devices lets you check the duration for last call, dialed calls, received calls, and all calls for both Voice and Video ...Continue
You can add one or many Google accounts to your Android device and sync them through your device. To remove Google account on Android (One of them or all), do as follows:
1. Open Settings application
2. Go to Account and Sync menu (On some devices, accounts can be found under the main page of settings)
3. Tap on Google.
4. Select the Google account you want to remove and open it
5. Now the syncing options for selected account appears
6. Tap the 3 dot icon on the top right, and then select Remove.
7. Confirm the process and your account is removed