Suppose you have set Chrome as the default web browser, Hangout as the default messaging app, and Quick Pic as the default image viewer. So, how to reset these default apps on Android and specifically LG G2?
The main advantage of G2 over other Android devices for resetting default apps, is that you can specify which applications to reset. But on other Android devices it is like a 0,1 machine and for resetting one application, you have to reset the entire app defaults.
So, do as follows to reset default apps on LG G2:
1. Open Settings and go to General tab
2. Under Device settings, open Apps.
3. Press menu button and then "Reset default App"
4. Now, list of applications already set as default for different actions, is shown
5. Hit Clear button to reset that specific default app
Lean More LG G2 Tips and Tricks