The Do Not Disturb mode on Android Marshmallow, lets you completely silence your HTC 10 at given days and hours, with the option to exclude priority notifications. To schedule Do Not Disturb mode on HTC 10, do as follows:
1. Open the Settings app on your HTC 10
2. Go to the Sound & Notification settings, which can be found under the Phone settings
3. Under the General settings, tap to open the Do Not Disturb settings
4. Scroll all the way down and under the Schedule settings, tap the Schedules option to manage the time you want your device to automatically enable the Do Not Disturb mode and silence the entire notifications.
5. There are 3 default available rules, which are Weekend, Weeknight and Event. You can either edit these pre-defined rules or Add a Rule.
6. You get to choose the Days of the week, as well as the Start and End time and specifying whether you want the Total Silence mode or Priority Only mode.