Using the fingerprint sensor is probably the coolest way to unlock your Galaxy S6. But wait! have your tried Direction Lock on Galaxy S6 yet? This new unlocking method to is somehow like the Knokck On feature on LG devices and you just need to swipe in different directions (4 to 8 times) to unlock your smartphone.
To setup Direction Lock on Galaxy S6 do as follows:
1. Open the Settings application and under the Personal settings, go the Accessibility menu
2. Touch to open the Direction Lock settings
3. Tap the toggle button to turn on the feature
4. Now you need to create your pattern of swiping (you are allowed to swipe 4 to 8 times)
5. Repeat your direction, add an alternative PIN, and you are all done
6. Lock your Galaxy S6 and try unlocking it by swiping the predefined directions
** Note that, from the Direction Lock menu, you can also manage the vibration and sound feedback when swiping.