Android supports Microsoft Exchange Account and you can easily add your Email account to your Android device. Make sure you know the Server and Domain of your corporate, and do as follows to set up and exchange account on your Android:
1. Open Settings application
2. Open Accounts (On some devices it is Accounts & Sync, and on some devices you may change tab to find such option)
3. Tap Microsoft Exchange, or Corporate or Exchange ActiveSync (depending on your device)
4. Enter your work place and Password
5. Enter Exchange Server and Domain Name
6. Tap Activate (or Finish) to complete the process and wait for the verification to proceed (You may need to confirm your account options).
7. Now you just need to open Email application to check your corporate email.