The new Android Wear update supports wireless connection over a Wi-Fi network and if your smartwatch is Wi-Fi enabled, you can easily sync it with your Android device on Wi-Fi.
To setup Wi-Fi on Android Wear, make sure your watch has Wi-Fi and do as follows on your Android device and smartwatch:
1. Open the Android Wear application on your Android device
2. Go to the Settings, followed by the Cloud Sync and make this feature is enabled
3. Now on your Android smartwatch, swipe down from the top of the screen and then start swiping left to see the Settings option
4. Tap to open the Settings, and then tap the Wi-Fi Settings option
5. Make sure the Wi-Fi status is Automatic, and then connect to a nearby wi-fi network (If the network is password protected, you need to type the password from your Android device)