Suppose you are running and remember something. What is the best way not to forget it. How about taking a note? and better than that, an Audio Note? You can use your Sony SmartBand Talk to take audio notes, so you don't have to take out your smartphone to take notes while running.
To take audio notes on Sony SmartBand Talk, do as follows:
1. Make sure your phone is paired with your smart wearable device (Learn how to pair SmartBand Talk with Android)
2. Open the SmartBand Talk application and swipe to the My Apps tab
3. Tap the + ADD APPS option, followed by the Get More Apps option
4. In the list of compatible applications, tap the Audio Recorder application and install it from the Google Play Store
5. Now head back to the My Apps tab, tap the + Add Apps option and add the Audio Recorder application to the SmartBand Talk device
6. All you need to do to take audio notes using your smart band, is just tapping the screen while the Audio Recorder screen is active (Keep pressing the Function button on your SmartBand Talk until you get to the app screen)