There are many ways to transfer photos and videos from computer to your Android device over a wireless network. Portal is a new app which makes transferring content from PC to Android over WiFi, piece a cake. To transfer files from PC to Android over Wi-Fi using the Portal application, do as follows:
1. Download and install Portal - Wifi file transfers from the Google Play Store
2. Open the Portal webpage on your computer's browser
3. Open the app on your Android device and tap the Scan button
4. Now face your Android device's camera in front of your PC's monitor to scan the code.
5. Once the connection is established, you just need to drag and drop files in to the specific area and wait for the transfer to be completed
Note 1: Make sure both your Android device and your PC are connected to the same wireless network
Note 2: To change the location of transferred files, tap the 3dot icon on the top right followed by the Settings option and then change the location by tapping the Save files to option.