The game launcher feature on Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge tries to boost your gaming experience and provide useful tools while you play games. Turn on Game Launcher in Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge, and add the shortcut of Game Launcher on the home screen, by doing as follows:
1. Open the Settings app on your Galaxy S7 (Edge)
2. Scroll down to the Advanced Features and open it (The icon's color is orange)
3. Tap the Games option to open the Settings
4. Touch the Game Launcher option and make it is toggled On.
5. Now press the Home button and you should see the Game Launcher folder on the home screen and all your games are organized in this folder, automatically.