Are you already addicted to the Clash Royale but the occasional push notifications with vibration is annoying and on your nerve? Well, to competently disable and turn off notifications on Clash Royale for Android, you need to do as follows:
1. Open the Settings app on your Android device (The device's settings, not the game's)
2. Go to the Application Manager or Apps settings(On some devices, you'll find the settings under the Device tab, some devices under the Phone settings)
3. Now, you should see the list of the entire installed apps (as well as the default apps) on your Android device
4. Scroll down to the Clash Royale and open it
5. Simply uncheck the Show Notifications option. Note that, if you are running Android Marshmallow, you need to go to the Notifications and then toggle on the Block All option.
Note that, for now there is no option to customize the Clash Royale notifications. For example, specify to receive the notifications for certain chests (Silver, Gold, Giant, Free, Crown or else). Or simply disable the vibration. You just have to disable the entire notifications on Clash Royale for Android