S Finder lets you search for the entire content on your device right from the notification bar. If you don't know where is S Finder on Galaxy S7 (Edge) and how to use it, then do the following simple steps:
1. Pull down the notification bar to open the notification panel
2. There you should see five quick settings toggle buttons on the top.
3. Drag down again to reveal more toggle buttons
4. Now look at the top right of the screen and hit the Edit button
5. Find the S Finder toggle button and drag and drop in to your desired place
6. From now on, to open the S Finder on Galaxy S7, simply drag down the status bar and touch the S Finder button
7. Once S Finder is launched, simply search for everything in your device, from pictures and videos to documents and contacts.