If you have bought an iPhone recently or have owned one for multiple years now, you must already know the tips and tricks that will make you an iOS expert. However, it is needless to say that the format and the operations are different from Android phones.
Apple iPhones were launched in 2007 with an unnamed OS. With time, Apple updated the OS, and more and more people started shifting from Android to iPhone.
If you are bored at home or want to know a few tips and tricks that would help you make the most of your recently bought phone, here are a few hidden features that you might want to know about.
1. Charge your phone faster with a single button place press: When it comes to charging an iPhone, it is pretty tedious. This is mainly because most people own Android, and you can't find a charger when you step out of the house. However, there is one thing that will speed up the charging process. For rejuicing your iPhone, engage Flight Safe Mode.
After knocking out all the phone's Wi-Fi-searching, data-draining communication skills, it will take away the strain from your battery while it is being charged.
This will create quite a difference when it comes to charging the phone.
2. Shave seconds off your searches: Whether it comes to footy scores or proving a point, getting where you have to go on the Internet is a lot about being precise and faster.
Save your precious time by holding down the full stop icon while you type out an address to pause shortcut series of URL suffixes.
You can play with various shortcuts, such as dot.com, co.uk., etc.
3. Replace a toolbox essential: In your iPhone, you might have filed away the compass app along with the Stocks and Find Friends apps in a folder named 'Crap I can't delete.'
It would help if you pulled it back out as it has got a secret second function.
Swiping left in the Compass Application brings you proper spirit level.
The digital bubble gauge can check if that shelf really is level.
4. Recover deleted photos from iPhone: This is yet another trick that you should know about. For this, you can use Disk Drill. It helps you recover lost files. We all have faced this atleast once in our lifetimes. Also, you will see that there is a "Recently Deleted" folder. You will see that there is the Photo app. Scroll down and click on the "Recently Deleted" album, click on select from the top right of the screen and choose the images you want to restore. You can quickly recover once you tap on "Recover" on the bottom right of the screen. To know more about this, please click here: setapp.com/how-to/recover-deleted-photos-from-iphone.
5. Schedule music on a timer: Now that the pandemic is here and most of us are spending a lot of time at our house is, isn't it nice to have a little background music on when you're cooking? You can also listen to it when working out, doing yoga, doing the dishes, laundry, etc. But some unwanted tunes can make you annoyed, especially when you are getting up early for some Pilates.
This is the reason why you should set your music to turn off on a timer. Slide along to the Timer Options in the Clock Application.
Under the tag 'When Time Ends,' you can always switch out the alarm option for a 'Stop Playing' tag.
This will turn the tunes off when the timer hits zero.
6. Battery life: Spotlight, iPhones connected quick access for critical data and services, is apt for instant access to breaking news, social updates, and sports scores. But this can eat your battery life.
For this, you need to turn off Spotlight features for specific applications so that your battery juice remains intact. For this, go to Settings > General > Spotlight Search. Then, you can easily control what is pulling in data while you are not noticing.
7. Since how long have you been waiting for a text: Let’s be honest, we all have been there.
We have checked our phones every two minutes as we were waiting for a text from someone special. To find out the time from when you have been waiting for the same, swipe on the right-hand side of the screen while staying in a messaging thread to show precise delivery times for each message sent and received.
So these are a few things that you need to keep in mind when it comes to iPhone.
Since now you're stuck at home, it is an excellent time to find out how all these works. We are anyway spending a lot of time on our phones for different reasons. This would give you a purpose, and you will also become a tech-savvy person.
Read this article by Forbes if you want to know about the iPhone 13 Upgrade.